Carolina Creative Campus began in 2007-2008 with a Creative Campus Innovations Grant from the Doris Duke Charitable Foundation. Since then, a new theme has been chosen for each year of the program. Visit the links below to learn more about the history of this program.
Articles & News
- 'Black Watch' review: Scottish battalion's Iraq story is authentic, astonishing
- "Did a Variety Show Really Save Activists' Lives?"
- "Groups Strive to Spark Student Art Discussion"
- "Hugh Masekela’s Memorial Hall Performance Delights Music Lovers"
- "Nothing Pink A Surprise"
- "Ozomatli Delivers Politics, Latin Fire on Chaos"
- "Parchman Hour Packs a Punch, Tackles Difficult Topics"
- "South African jazz Musician Hugh Masekela to Perform at Memorial Hall"
- "The Ladies Ring Shout Performs for Change"
- "UNC Celebrates First Amendment Day"
- Photo Highlights from First Amendment Day 2010